Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Teledyne Technologies' fiscal year?
Our fiscal year ends on or about December 31 (52/53 week convention).
2. I should have received shares of Teledyne Technologies when you spun-off from Allegheny Teledyne, but I didn't receive any information from the company or my broker. How can I find out how many shares I hold?
If you were a shareholder of record of Allegheny Teledyne (now renamed Allegheny Technologies) on November 22, 1999, you received one share of Teledyne Technologies common stock for each seven shares of Allegheny Teledyne common stock and cash instead of fractional shares. To get more information about the number of shares you own, contact your stockbroker or our transfer agent and registrar:
TRANSFER AGENT AND REGISTRAR
PO BOX 505000
Louisville, KY 40233-5000
3. Can I buy shares of Teledyne Technologies directly from the company?
We do not currently have a program for the direct purchase of Teledyne Technologies stock. Consult a broker or financial institution for information about purchasing stock.
4. When is Teledyne Technologies Annual Meeting of Stockholders?
The Annual Meeting of Stockholders will take place on April 25, 2018, at 9:00 am Pacific at Teledyne Technologies corporate office in Thousand Oaks, California.
5. What is Teledyne Technologies' CUSIP number?
Our CUSIP number is 879360105
6. I acquired my Teledyne Technologies shares as a result of the spin-off from Allegheny Teledyne Incorporated. How will I determine the tax basis for these shares when I decide to sell them?
|Certain Information for Stockholders of Allegheny Technologies Incorporated Regarding U.S. Federal Income Taxes||
7. Where are Teledyne Technologies shares traded and what is the ticker symbol?
Our shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker "TDY."
8. Does Teledyne Technologies pay a dividend?
No. The current policy is to retain all earnings primarily to provide funds for the continued growth of our company. However, the board of directors will periodically review our dividend policy.
9. What do I do if I have lost or misplaced my Teledyne Technologies stock certificates?
Our transfer agent, Computershare, will help you with lost or stolen certificates, address changes, taxpayer ID certification, shareholder account information and various other stock-related matters. Look under the Shareholder Information section of this web site for information about how to contact them.
10. How can I get copies of Teledyne Technologies' financial information?
You can review and download information directly from this site. You may also complete the Email Sign Up form on this site to have information forwarded to you electronically. If you prefer to receive hard copies via mail, please call our Investor Relations Department at (805) 373-4744.